coincidental . latin. matin
We recently had discussions
on what Latin meant to me.
so I was quite excited
when I read this clip from Saturday..
This article says High Masses
Will be held by O'Donoghue
His Christian name is Patrick -
The Rt. Rev. to me and you.
Latin mass is the one sure
To bring good Catholics back.
Without the fear and trembling -
Of being stretched upon the rack.
The rebel priests are fighting
But fighting for a very good cause.
If we had Christmas in Latin
It would be like a present from Santa Claus.
Don't you believe in Santa C. ?
I won't change your point of view.
But if Latin Matin returns I know,
We will all be fighting for a pew.
This article states new music/words,
Leaves much to be desired.
It says just what I said to you,
So my enthusiasm is fired.!
Perhaps times are a changing,
But our religion won't be harmed,
It will mean we have to re-learn Latin..
That's no cause to be alarmed.!
Latin is the language,
God spoke to his apostles,
He said " please sing it loud and clear,
And do not sing through your nostrils."
Our Latin is a living tongue,
It most certainly is not dead.
It is spoken and written by Doctors and such
And it is very widely read..
I won't go on ad nauseam..
Read this article at your leisure.
Then won't you admit, when you finish it..
You felt enormous pleasure.?
I know God won't be angry,
Nor will he strike me dead..
He knows these last few verses
Were written by me in bed..!
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home